Wednesday 18 January 2012

Facebook

Sometimes it gives you access to information that you shouldn't need to know in the first place....

Today I cried because of a photo i saw...

It was a photo of a celebration that I was not invited to ...

I felt unappreciated, forgotten, used, misunderstood and a lot of other things...

My heart ached to feel the abandonment from them...

But I choose to love them anyways... To not make an effort to explain myself
To not even try to make a point...

Jesus said that love is unconditional
Love is patient
It is kind
It is not self seeking
It keeps no records of wrong doing
It is selfless

So, tonight I will pray for them who hurt me
Them who chose to forget me

I may not be important or significant to them but they are significant to me...

God bless them all...

No comments:

Post a Comment