Thursday 22 December 2011

Endings and Beginnings


I looked at my neglected blog and thought 
i used to write so much when i had the old blog... 
*hmmm*

i used to have the time to do alot of things
*sniff* i am so tired... my mind and heart ... so tired

i took a break to think today
sharon told me at lunch to do it... 
to take time to think...
and so i did when i got home.. 

Another year is arriving just in a few days.
i am excited, and also afraid of what it may hold for me

i started this year very hopeful to travel, to have a better relationship, better control of my life... 

but little was i ready for the changes that i had to go through 

thinking back of all that had happen in the span of just 6 months makes my hair stand... left the relationship that i thought would be ever after... went into a job that i never ever crossed my mind.... changed how i spent my time and money... changed my perception of how to manage the studio... changed my car lol...

i was so blessed this year
really
- a new job
- good bosses
- 2 promotions and increment
- expansion of the studio
- project dance team
- new wardrobe? hehe
- new friends

i was blessed to be connected to so many new ppl... 

new year coming... i am so kin cheong u know


No comments:

Post a Comment