Thursday 22 December 2011

The Bridegroom King

Anna gave me Josh's album for Christmas... and i absolutely adored it.
It's so funny that he actually autographed it.
This one song touched the core of my heart
and i thought i would share it with you

i guess its a girl thing where we always fantasize about our dream wedding
and the prince that will sweep us off our feet 
so when i heard this song, it put tears in my eyes

Many of us have been in such wrong relationships that put us down 
And we long to be loved and cherished and adored...

As i listened to josh's voice and the piano and string interlude...
i cannot help but feel 
loved... 

how can i not realize that my God loves me so much
so my heart sings this song to my King... 


THE BRIDGEGROOM KING
By Josh Yeoh

My heart overflows with love for only You
The King who is fair
My song will always be concerning You
The fairest among all men

How i Love You...
How i Love You...
How i Love You...
You are the bridegroom King

My eyes are undistracted as a dove's for You
The one i love
Set me as a seal upon Your heart
with love as strong as death

Come and kiss me with the kisses of Your Word
You love me so well
kiss me with the kisses of Your Word
I am ruined for anything less



"How i love You
i will wait upon You Lord
May my heart be pure before You
May my thoughts and words and actions be aligned with what You will 
May my love be as strong as Your love for me.
Kiss me with the kisses of Your Word ...."


No comments:

Post a Comment