Monday 13 February 2012

This year's valentines

This year for Valentines' Day
I wanna be happy
And in contrary of the normal practice , to want to receive...
I wanna bless other ppl

I almost ....just almost ruined my valentines...
But i am determined to be happy.....



We managed to sell all of these bears for the church building fund :)


And i got two of these bears.... :p ..... One from him and one from jackel
I dun really know if these bears come with attached meanings , cuz both didnt say anything

So i will just be happy with the bears...
I'm keeping one in my bedroom...
I named him FluF



Love is in the air.... :)
Altho there is no particular special someone to spent this with this year
Its ok i guess :)

I reminded myself to love anyway :)

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment