Saturday 15 October 2011

Even if .....

Commitment=to tie oneself to

We live in a era of convenience now
I have always said that I was a customer of convenience
and I was proud to declare it.... Until today

I learnt about the concept of commitment...
I realize today that I have been wrong to want convenience in everything
Especially in my careers, relationships, business and even daily endeavors

Why we don't commit? The enemies of commitment
- fear
- discouragement
- complacency / indifference

Nehemiah did something in 52 days what
the rest couldn't do in many decades...
Because he had a committed team
:)
I am stirred :)
And hopeful
I do pray for and hope to meet committed people

Pastor GP shared today that
Convenience says 'only if'
But
Commitmeent says 'EVEN if'

And commitment will take you further

I want to say 'EVEN IF....
For my job
For my ministry
For my family
For the dancers?
For the studio?
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment